Hide online status to edit sent messages: Check out these new WhatsApp features
WhatsApp is one of the most capable and widely used apps among users on all three major platforms including Android, iOS and Desktop. The developers seem to be persistently working to add new features and improve the existing ones by seeing the popularity of the app.
Recently, WhatsApp has added some new features to chat effectively.
- It added a new option to undo ‘Delete for me’. this feature will help to retrieve messages deleted by mistake when ‘delete for me’ option is used. WhatsApp has set an option where users will have a few seconds to use ‘undo’ to get back deleted messages. Notably, this feature is currently only available to iOS users and is scalable to both Android and Desktop users.
- In this app, users can now create polls. With the help of this feature, group participants will be able to share polls with other group members, 12 members can be added in approx. For now, this feature is exclusive to Android users.
- One more feature added to this app is who can see if the user is online or not. This feature will help users manage who can see them online. Under the new privacy settings, users can now go invisible by removing the string ‘online’ in Android suites.
- In one of the new features, WhatsApp users can now import recent chats and media. This import backup feature will definitely help users to create backups for their important and important chats and media.
- According to the new features, another interesting feature that has been added to the application is to use the sent text editing feature in WhatsApp. If the user has entered a wrong message, this feature will help edit the message for Desktop users.
- WhatsApp has rolled out the call countdown feature, now making calls, it would be annoying to have to wait three seconds to make a call. Users can immediately make a call when confused without notifying the recipient.