Uttarakhand Public Service Fee (UKPSC) has invited on-line purposes for the Mixed State (Civil) Decrease Subordinate Service Examination 2021. and eligible candidates can apply on the official web site ukpsc.gov.in beginning in the present day.
The final date to submit the web software type is August 29.
The Fee goals to refill a complete of 190 vacancies, of which 35 vacancies are for the publish of Nayab Tehsildar, 27 for Deputy Jailor, 28 for Provide Inspector, 50 for Advertising Inspector, 9 for Labour Enforcement Officer, 10 for Excise Inspector, 2 for Excise Inspector and Senior Cane Growth Inspector every, 23 for Cane Growth Inspector, and 4 for Khandsari Inspector.
Age Restrict: The candidates should have attained the age of 21 years and shouldn’t be greater than the age of 42 years as on July 1, 2021.
Instructional Qualification: The candidates ought to maintain a Bachelor’s diploma from a recognised college. Detailed info within the notification.
The candidates from Basic/ OBC/ EWS class or Ex-Serviceman are required to apy the applying payment of Rs 150 together with the processing charges with tax, whereas the candidates from Uttarakhand SC/ ST class must pay the payment of Rs 60 plus the processing charges with tax.
Steps to use for Decrease Subordinate Service Examination 2021
- Go to the official web site ukpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on on “Communication State (Civil) Lower Subordinate Services Examination-2021 Notification, Advertisement and Online Application” below latest Updates
- Now click on on “Click here to apply online.”
- Learn the directions and register your self
- Add the required paperwork, make fee and submit the applying
- Take a printout for future reference
#UKPSC #begins #registration #Subordinate #Service #Examination #vacancies #notified