How to download Jio Cinema app on mobile phone and laptop/ PC to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 for free | 91mobiles.com
Jio Cinema is the official live streaming partner of the FIFA World Cup 2022 in India. It allows users on telecom services, including Airtel, Jio, Vi and BSNL, to stream all the world cup matches being played in Qatar for free for free. That said, the 2022 FIFA World Cup is only available to watch online through the JioCinema app. The web version of the on-demand streaming service does not offer live streaming. Read on to learn how to download the Jio Cinema app on mobile phones and laptops/PCs to stream the FIFA World Cup 2022 for free through the Jio Cinema app.
How to download Jio Cinema app to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 for free
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone
- Now, search for ‘jiocinema’ on the search bar
- Download the first app that appears by tapping ‘Install’
- Once installed, open the Jio Cinema app and log in with your mobile number.
- Once signed in, select your preferred content language and you’re done.
- Go to sports section to start streaming FIFA World Cup 2022
- Open the App Store on your iPhone
- Now, search for ‘jiocinema’ from the search tab
- Download the app from the results page by tapping ‘Install’
- Once installed, open the Jio Cinema app and log in with your Jio mobile number. There are two ways to login, one via OTP and one via Jio SIM, where the app will automatically detect your mobile number
- Once logged in, select your preferred content language and you’re ready to go
- Find sports section to stream FIFA World Cup 2022
On Windows/PC and mac laptops
Unlike Android mobile phones and iPhones, Windows and mac PCs/laptops don’t have the Jio Cinema app yet. And as stated above, the web version of the video streaming feature will not stream world cup matches. But, fret not, there is a workaround. You can download an Android emulator on your PC/laptop to help you stream the FIFA World Cup 2022 matches for free through the Jio Cinema app. Here’s how it’s done:
We made it using Bluestacks, but you can choose any emulator of your choice
- Download BlueStacks emulator from website on your PC/Mac
- Click on the BlueStacks installation file to install it on your PC/Mac
- Now open the Google Play Store inside the emulator
- Sign in with your Google ID to access live TV
- Search for JioCinema in the upper right corner
- Download screen emulator on your PC/Mac
- Launch the app on your PC and register with your mobile number
- An OTP will be sent. Verify it to start streaming free FIFA World Cup 2022 via JioCinema on your PC
Can you download Jio Cinema app on TV to stream FIFA World Cup 2022 live?
Yes you can. In addition to mobile phones, users can also watch and enjoy Jio Cinema content on their TVs. As stated by Jio, the Jio Cinema app is available for download on several TVs from different vendors, such as Samsung TVs running Tizen OS 2.4 or later, Fire TVs with OS 6 or later, Android TVs running sessions version 7 or later, and finally Apple TV with OS 10 or later.
How to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 online for free in India
- To watch a free FIFA World Cup 2022 live stream in India on the Jio Cinema app, open the app and find the “Sports” tab.
- Tap the tab and select the banner highlighting the FIFA World Cup 2022 live stream
- You can even search for a live stream using the search icon on the app
Do you need Jio SIM to use Jio Cinema app?
No, you don’t need a Jio SIM to use the Jio Cinema app. The Jio telecommunications company promoted by Mukesh Ambani provided a free video streaming platform for everyone. This allows Airtel, Vi and BSNL users to also download the Jio Cinema app on their devices and stream its content, including the 2022 FIFA World Cup, for free.
“The FIFA World Cup is a complete community experience and we want to provide content that brings people across the country together to enjoy the greatest show in the world,” said. Viacom18 Sports Content Director Siddharth Sharma. “Our programming in five languages will cater to a wider audience and complement the unprecedented wide live coverage of the event on JioCinema now available for download to all audiences. telecommunications subscribers.”
Frequently asked questions
What is Jio Cinema App?
Jio Cinema is an on-demand streaming platform developed and operated by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. Through this app, users can access a huge library of entertainment content in the form of original shows, movies, documentaries, trailers and even sporting events. Only available to Jio users, the app can be installed on various media and devices such as mobile phones, tablets, TVs and the web. To enhance the experience even more, this app also has some key features like the ability to download content, voice search, create watchlists, etc.
Does Jio Cinema support video recording?
Yes, those who don’t want to install the Jio Cinema app on their supported TVs and smart devices can play content on the big screen through screen recording. To enable the feature, simply go to any movie or show in the app and tap the ‘cast’ icon at the top of the video player to start casting. Just make sure both your mobile phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
What languages does Jio Cinema support?
Users can view content on Jio Cinema in the following different languages: